Sunday, October 14, 2012

arrivée à Nice



I arrived in Nice today with super swollen feet!

I have never been attached to anything more mortifying spiteful than these bipeds. They are just gonflé'd, blistered, and angry. I apparently don't know how to walk, ex. who else gets blisters on the soles of their feet?

Otherwise, j'ai eu un bon demarrage à Nice, until a handful of bites into my glace parfumé de violette et de figue, when the Parisien rain caught up and drenched me again (GR!) Best of all, (but wait, there's more!) it's gonna follow me to class tomorrow too. Bof!

Oh well, ça m'est égal. Just happy that I'm staying put for a while to soak up la langue français and hopefully a little less rain. PS. shout out to my big sis who caught that verbe pronominal error in the last, last post ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment